V500SD Securitized Data Logger
The new Racepak V500SD Securitized Data Loggers include all of the features and benefits of their successors, but now also include built-in pre-configured data analysis channels allowing you to make quick decisions based on real data between rounds at the track. The new Securitized loggers protect your vital system data with a serialization number that is unique for each individual logger. Not only does this feature provide protection for your data, but it also allows you to quickly organize logs between rounds. List of Pre-configured data analysis channels included in the DataLink V5 software: Engine vs. Driveshaft Ratio, Clutch % Slip, Clutch Slip Ratio, Trans Ratio RR Shock Velocity, LR Shock Velocity, RF Shock Velocity, LF Shock Velocity Average Air/Fuel Ratio, Average Exhaust Gas Temperatures, CC's Per Turn (for Fuel Flow) Front Wheel Speed Track Time G-Meter MPH, G-Meter Distance (Feet) 60ft Clock, 330 ft Clock, 660 ft Clock, 1000 ft Clock, 1320 ft Clock
- With sampling rates of up to 1000 frames per second, the V500SD series of data recorders allow you to monitor up to 75 channels of sensor information.
- Unlocked math channels for the following calculations: Clutch % Slip, Trans Ratio, Shock Velocity, Average AFR, Average EGT, G-Meter MPH – and many More.
- The included SD memory card allows you to transfer your vital sensor information to your laptop quickly, getting you back in the lanes without fumbling with cables.
- Internal Sensors: Battery Voltage; Accel/Decel G-Meter; Lateral G-Meter
- Weight: 17 Ounces
- The 71 total channels break down as follows: 56 V-Net; 4 Hard-wired Analog; 8 Hard-wired Digital; and 3 Internal Sensors (Battery Voltage, Accel/Decel G-Meter, and Lateral G-Meter)