V500SD Easy Acess Data Logger
The new Racepak V500SD Easy Access Data Loggers include all of the features and benefits of their successors, but now also include built-in pre-configured data analysis channels allowing you to make quick decisions based on real data between rounds at the track. The new Easy Access loggers no longer require the use of a security key, allowing you to look at your data with any laptop that has the latest version of Datalink V5 installed. List of Pre-configured data analysis channels included in the DataLink V5 software: Engine vs. Driveshaft Ratio, Clutch % Slip, Clutch Slip Ratio, Trans Ratio RR Shock Velocity, LR Shock Velocity, RF Shock Velocity, LF Shock Velocity Average Air/Fuel Ratio, Average Exhaust Gas Temperatures, CC's Per Turn (for Fuel Flow) Front Wheel Speed Track Time G-Meter MPH, G-Meter Distance (Feet) 60ft Clock, 330 ft Clock, 660 ft Clock, 1000 ft Clock, 1320 ft Clock
- With sampling rates of up to 1000 frames per second, the V500SD series of data recorders allow you to monitor up to 75 channels of sensor information.
- Unlocked math channels for the following calculations: Clutch % Slip, Trans Ratio, Shock Velocity, Average AFR, Average EGT, G-Meter MPH – and many More.
- The included SD memory card allows you to transfer your vital sensor information to your laptop quickly, getting you back in the lanes without fumbling with cables.
- Internal Sensors: Battery Voltage; Accel/Decel G-Meter; Lateral G-Meter
- Weight: 17 Ounces
- The 71 total channels break down as follows: 56 V-Net; 4 Hard-wired Analog; 8 Hard-wired Digital; and 3 Internal Sensors (Battery Voltage, Accel/Decel G-Meter, and Lateral G-Meter)